Wow Cartographe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2

+2
Tixu
fiddlesticks
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Tixu
Carto
Carto

WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Jan - 0:47

New beta 1.11 with a brand new functionnality: Live replay, with unit full position (!)  yep: blizzard added unit coords in their log.

http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/downloaden.php?fic=58

To be able to use this you must enable the advanced logging in Wow:
Go in Wow -> option/network/check advanced log  then, you must quit the game then relaunch it.

I recommend to discard your current wowcombatlog.txt, before register a new one, so it will not contains hybrid ( basic and advanced) logs

WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 WCRReplay1
WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 WCRReplay2

the replay work on the current selected combatblock. If you place a mark (shift-click) in the raid view, the replay viewport give the snapshot of the situation at the mark..

use the mouse to scroll the viewport, and the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
use the key J and K to navigate through time (or the live play in the toolbar)
use L to fit all units in viewport
use M to change the replay mode.

the grid indicate 1 unit (light gray) or 5 units (gray), 1 unit = probably 1 meter or 1 yard

events can be filtered/and units focused exactly like the raid view.

This is a work in progress.
The next beta should add units selection in viewport, and more tracking options.

Feedback and ideas welcome: I take all (good) ideas, if it's doable I will add them ;)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/
laydock

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Jan - 11:23

just.. WOW..
i actually build a addon which logged players coordinates to a file during a raid a few years back but i couldn't use it in any meaning full way.
It needed to have players healths, events, etc before it could be useful, which i actually started to code, but then i found WCR and stopped work on it Smile

Cool stuff, and i dont think there's anything out there that uses this info!! You're going to be the 1st.

I have an idea right here: overlay a drawing of the combat-area so we can better understand where everyone was Smile

Going to try it asap (tonights raid) - lemme know if i can help you with anything
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Jan - 14:03

laydock a écrit:

I have an idea right here: overlay a drawing of the combat-area so we can better understand where everyone was :)
The main issue here would be to make the map fits with the right coordinates, and the right scale. Doing this manually for all bosses would be an insane amount of work.
This could be probably automatically done with minimaps, since the internals wmo seem to share the same coord system, but it will not work with exterior map.
If i decide to think about this, I will probably wait for the next extension, just to be sure that blizzard stay on the same logic.
laydock

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Jan - 14:40

I couldnt contain myself and tried it just now in a flex.
Awesome!!

Some things to make it a bit more usefull:
1. variable playback speed (full speed, half speed, etc.) - makes 'debugging' a fight more easy, because the J/K increments are too small atm
2. make a focus on a person possible, (like in graphic view) so you can track a player
3. bigger bosses bigger so they are more visible
4. option to pause autoplay when something triggers (like someone dies) -- also helpful for debugging a fight
5. option to toggle the events for each player (-->lifebloom, -->Glaive Toss) which only become interesting if you go in slow-motion, but not somuch during autoplayback.

I can think of many more but these will be the most useful and will give immediate benefit for guilds thats stuck on fights.

(Y)
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Jan - 14:50

Good ideas here. thx for the feedback!
I plan to have some global "simple" filters like only damage/ or only heal etc...
At the moment, you can use the built-in filter mecanism (uncheck DoT/Hot/aura) for example and save the filter for future the future.

Also, to track an event, you dont have to play the whole replay, just go in the raid timeline (the legacy view), shiftclick to place the light blue mark, then the replay starts here.
laydock

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Jan - 15:38

so, few things more -these are either bug or by design, i cant tell yet:
-the names of players seem to be first 5 characters, npc's do have full names
-sometimes the timing is off, for example, player dies. Gets ressed. It will show him alive but 5 ticks later you see the actual 'Rebirth' arrow showing. Seen this before in normal behaviour too, not a big deal
-sometimes boss is seen "-->Melee" but there's no arrow going anywhere, what does that mean? bug? dodged by tank?
-On immerseus fight you can see the hostile adds moving towards the boss (nice!) but there's no friendly adds, afaik. Bug? or designed like this by blizz?

The more i play with it the more i miss a 'time-bar' - a slider would be so imba to get to spots fast!
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Jan - 17:53

laydock a écrit:

-the names of players seem to be first 5 characters, npc's do have full names
this is a lazy shortcut to cut the name+server name, i will improve that later.

laydock a écrit:

-sometimes the timing is off, for example, player dies. Gets ressed. It will show him alive but 5 ticks later you see the actual 'Rebirth' arrow showing. Seen this before in normal behaviour too, not a big deal
Yep, this is something i need to fix.
To calculate a frame, I crawl back into events until 8 seconds before to get relevant unit datas, so if a player is dead since a long time, it has no activity so the Hp pool is lost. going back sooner would hurt the performance, but I have some ideas.

laydock a écrit:

-sometimes boss is seen "-->Melee" but there's no arrow going anywhere, what does that mean? bug? dodged by tank?
mmmh, wierd, I need to take a look at this. A missed melee event is dark grey, maybe you dont see it if your screen is a bit low on luminosity, or maybe there is another damage from the opposite unit? to see only received events you can check the filter "event is received by raid unit" + "event is combat"

laydock a écrit:

-On immerseus fight you can see the hostile adds moving towards the boss (nice!) but there's no friendly adds, afaik. Bug? or designed like this by blizz?
this is actually a feature of WCR. the replay uses the same units selection than the timeline viewport.
If you want to see pet / affiliated units like totem, elem etc, you need to go to unit options. you may need to reload the log after changing the options.
Right click on the unit list (the tree at right) -> option, then activate the relevant unit. But this can overcrowd the view.

laydock a écrit:
The more i play with it the more i miss a 'time-bar' - a slider would be so imba to get to spots fast!
I need to think about a good way to do that. no promise.
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 14 Jan - 17:01

New version 1.11beta3:
-Some optimizations
-fixed the unit death events
-improved replay feedback
-fixed X axis and base orientation. It's also possible to rotate the view by 90° increment
-frame step reduced to 100 milliseconds, added auto-replay speed control.

1.11beta4:
-quick fix for floating point error + optimization
-use Ctrl + leftMouse to resize the player circle (default 5yd)
Paralys

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Jan - 18:04

Excellent update Tixu. Thank you very much!

There is some good info regarding map-aligning here:
http://forums.warcraftlogs.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3374

The maps they use are the same ones that are extracted from the game files, which are found here:
http://wowpedia.org/Siege_of_Orgrimmar#Maps

Example of the replay:
http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qHarWPYt7Lz8Awfg#view=replay

Unfortunately it looks like it requires a lot of trial and error in order to get the maps to line up right.  If this is something you are interested in and you want/need help just let me know.
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Jan - 23:36

interesting, thx!
I was not aware of this log site. It's nice to see how other people are handling all this stuff.
However I am not sure of the real benefit of these maps (in regard of the amount of work it would take to set them up), but maybe I am wrong... at least, minimaps rendering would be better, but their native orientation is not always the same than their ingame one.

I think it would be a little more convenient to give the possibility to draw vectorized map (almost all boss plateforms are a circle) but i need to think about a good way to do that.
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 19 Jan - 14:22

snapshot of the last rendering view (beta4):
WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Wcr542
Blade3

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Jan - 20:14

This tool is insanely good.
thank you for this.
I don't understand why nobody is talking about it.
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 27 Jan - 3:59

@Blade3: well, thank you.

You know, this tool is very specialized and cannot interest a lot of people anyway. I done it for myself at first.

Also, a lot of people doesnt trust .exe files when they come next to a mmo game.
(but in the same time, people seem to have no problem at all with autoupdated-closed-sources-java-applets that come with most of log sites... go figure  ;)  )
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Fév - 16:43

I have updated the beta for to fix an issue (hopefully, blizzard will cut down those insanely huge numbers that mean nothing in the next extension)
laydock

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 30 Sep - 11:48

Just popping in, letting you know how cool this program remains for us.

So, someone was not standing where he was supposed to last night on Thok, triggering early BloodRage.

I said "give me 10 seconds and i will know who it was" -> open WCR -> load livelog -> go to last fight -> find spot in timeline -> ReplayGFX -> slow replay.... it was our SHAMAN.. shame on you Smile

me: "Tixu to the rescue!" ..
RL: "who is this tixu you speak of?"
Smile

Thanks!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2   WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

WowCardioRaid 1.11 beta - wow Mop 5.4.2
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2