Wow Cartographe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Arena use - Include enemy players

2 participants
AuteurMessage
bahzob

Arena use - Include enemy players Empty
MessageSujet: Arena use - Include enemy players   Arena use - Include enemy players Icon_minitimeMar 16 Juin - 12:52

Hi, merci beaucoup for creating such a great utility. I don't raid any more but have recommended it to my guild to help with their progression

I do PVP now and came across WOWCardioRaid while looking for something to help analyse arena matches.

It helps but is missing one key set of information. Enemy players do not seem to appear.

Would it be possible to include this information in a future patch?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: Arena use - Include enemy players   Arena use - Include enemy players Icon_minitimeMer 17 Juin - 14:39

hi

WCR is design mainly for raid (I dont do pvp myself), so all combat blocks detection/opponents are defined through raid flags.
So external raid players are hidden by default.

If you want to see pvp player (who are external raid player), you can add then manually.
-> Bring the context menu over the unit list (the right one)
-> submenu -> options uncheck Hide external player
-> all players are now shown in the list, and you can check them manually to add the one you need to see on the timeline

I am not sure the replay will work, however, I never tried ;)
http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/
bahzob

MessageSujet: Re: Arena use - Include enemy players   Arena use - Include enemy players Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 12:02

Thanks for this. I tried it and it works brilliantly. Even though not designed for it WCR is actually a very good tool for analysing PVP. Because it is so unstructured it can get very confusing.

The replay especially helps make sense of this, botht the "real" map and the "circular" one. Even if you dont know anything about PVP you can tell by looking at the pattern of actions on the circular one whether the team is good or bad. A good team will have all attack actions concentrated on a single opponent with frequent cc or other non dps actions on the others. A bad team will have less co-ordination and little or no other actions.

Thanks once again.

Tixu a écrit:
hi

WCR is design mainly for raid (I dont do pvp myself), so all combat blocks detection/opponents are defined through raid flags.
So external raid players are hidden by default.

If you want to see pvp player (who are external raid player), you can add then manually.
-> Bring the context menu over the unit list (the right one)
-> submenu -> options uncheck Hide external player
-> all players are now shown in the list, and you can check them manually to add the one you need to see on the timeline

I am not sure the replay will work, however, I never tried Wink
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: Arena use - Include enemy players   Arena use - Include enemy players Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 13:07

good to know,
thank you for the feedback
http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arena use - Include enemy players   Arena use - Include enemy players Icon_minitime

Arena use - Include enemy players
Page 1 sur 1