Wow Cartographe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

suggestion: "quick overview tab"

AuteurMessage
laydock

suggestion: "quick overview tab" Empty
MessageSujet: suggestion: "quick overview tab"   suggestion: "quick overview tab" Icon_minitimeLun 12 Déc - 18:51

So, after having used this program for a long time and after many fights i can think of one thing that would be nice to have: a fight overview tab.

What i mean by this is some way of seeing common mistakes made by ppl on a bossfight, things that a RL would be checking each time they wiped.

I'm thinking of simple things like :
-who wasn't buffed properly
-who didn't have food / flasks
-who didn't use a healthstone, potion

This can even be expanded by including class based abilities:
-anything that should always have a real high uptime (Lifebloom<90% uptime -> show it!)
-things that shouldn't be done, for example letting dots expire or clipping dots
-cooldowns or abilities that weren't used during a heroism

Basically, things you check on after a wipe to see what was missing or wasn't working correctly. I can check all these things manually now by going through all the view-modes for each player, but it's just time consuming and i usually do it next day, after a night of wiping - it would save a lot of time if we can check these things during the raid without having other ppl wait for it.

I realize that the class-abilities would be a lot of work and you need to know everything there is to know about each class and each spec so unless you have extreme amounts of free time i wouldn't even think of building something like that Razz

i was just a bit daydreaming, call me lazy if you want Razz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

suggestion: "quick overview tab"
Page 1 sur 1